|Home | About Scituate | Town Hall | Calendar|
Printer Friendly Layout
News/Events - Meeting Minutes
Important Information For Dog Owners
TOWN OF SCITUATE MASSACHUSETTS
- All dogs are to be leashed at all times when off the owners property.
- Please be sure your pets have ID TAGS! Or write your contact info on their collar!!!
- Dogs are not allowed on any public or private beach within the town of Scituate from June 15th to September 15th from 10am-6pm.
- PLEASE pick up after your dog. ITíS THE LAW!
- Please educate your children on the importance of not approaching unfamiliar dogs/cats and to always ask permission before interacting with someoneís pet.
- During the summer months leave your dog at home! The heat, whether itís inside a car or out in the direct sun, can prove deadly for a dog.
- Remember lots of fresh clean water for all your pets.
- Please spay and neuter your pet. If you are having financial difficulty call 781.545.8709 and ask about Lorettaís Fund.
- This office recommends all cats remain INDOORS. An indoor cat leads a happier, healthier, longer life!
- All your pets MUST be inoculated for rabies! This is especially important here in Scituate where rabies has been confirmed for many years. Rabies is deadly. This simple step could save lives!
- If you see an animal you believe is being treated poorly or are experiencing a problem, please call Animal Control @ 781.545.8709 or email: email@example.com
- The Animal Control office is not staffed 24 hours a day. Your call is important; please have patience when waiting for a return call.
Scituate Animal Control
|Scituate Town Hall—600 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Scituate, Massachusetts 02066 - firstname.lastname@example.org|